Thursday, May 7, 2009

I thought it was Wednesday...


I was going to name this post Hump Day, only to find out it was Thursday.

We have been working hard on EDMaddicts new site. For now we will continue to keep updating this blog as usual and we will give you plenty of heads up before the move. As far as Zippyshare goes, today I have posted in Speedyshare while we continue to discuss how to move from here. If any of you are from a country that CAN NOT download from Speedyshare, please COMMENT or E-MAIL so I can do some research. Till tomorrow...


Evermoore - It's Too Late (D'azoo At Night) - Awesome remix of a great song.

Roman Salzger - Lollipop Machine (Original Mix) - OLD skool ELECTRO.

Selda - Use Your Head (Verdez Remix) - Electro

Alan Pride - In Heaven (Club Mix) - House.

Spencer and Hill - Finally Housebeat (DJ Antonio Bootleg) - House! "Finally, it has happened to me..."

N.A.S.A. Feat. Kanye West, Santogold & Lykke Li - Gifted (The Aston Shuffle Remix) - This song is pretty dope. It needs a lil' more press imo. SOLID SONG. It was a late add, I started listening to songs and had to post it for the EDMADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDICTS.

If anyone is skilled in setting up WordPress please send me an e-mail! I already have the site and it loaded, just need help with the overall grand scheme of things.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous07 May, 2009

    Not sure if you did this already, but can you do a post with links to sites where we can buy tracks other than Beatport?

    ReplyDelete