Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Madness...


Since we were obviously way to hung over yesterday to make a post we've decided to add a couple more today to make up for the lost day...enjoy!!!

Dinka - Kazantip
Prog House, you request and we deliver...

Mark Broom - Melting Pot (Original Mix)
Dark Techno, for those late night sessions.

Chris Reece - Del Mundo (Original Mix)
Bomb Prog House

Darone - I'm Only 21 (Original Mix)
One of my personal favorite Prog House songs of last year, what's yours? leave a comment...

Rui Da Silva feat. Ben Onono - On My Mind (Original Mix)
House with Vocals

Kohlbecker, Eilmes - Tabasco (Moguai Remix)

Prog House

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (2009 Dirty Bergeon Remix)
House classic with a little tech house twist

Tim Deluxe - Just Won't Do (Electro Remix)
Electro House, check out the video of the original song, fucking classic...YouTube


-GROOVECABANA

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous04 May, 2009

    My fav prog: Chris Ortega - Hypnotized (Chris Ortega Remix)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that track do. I am currently using it in a house mix right now.

    As for fav. prog song of 2008... gah i cant choose

    ReplyDelete