Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome to EDM Addict!




I decided to make this blog because I am tired of going to different Electronic Music blogs and seeing people post whatever tracks they can find. In here, I plan on posting tracks that I like, would use in a mix, or DJ myself. I'll try to give you the style of the song as well as a good quality link.

I am always open to suggestions and if you have a track that you want me to post that you made, i'll have a listen and if it's good i'll put it on the blog. House, Electro, Minimal, Breakbeats (I am from FL!) if it's good it will be posted!

Tomorrow I am off to Winter Music Conference in Miami. The best week of the year. Space Thursday, Karu and Y Friday, as well as Ultra. Saturday is up in the air for now!

Here are some tracks to start off your night!

Indo - R U Sleeping
- Good electro vibe, light vocals, heavy synths.

City Zen ft. Katrin Vesna - Eoia (DJ Zam remix) - Electro, real hot track!

Laidback Luke vs. Steve Angello - Love Me Right 2009 (Hardwell Mix) - House!

Sidney Samson - Riverside (Afrojack Remix) - Nasty tune! Afrojack has been putting out some really nasty tunes lately, keep an eye out!

The Faint - The Geeks Were Right (Boys Noize vs. D.I.M. Remix)
- Electro BOMB!


Please remember that all music you download is to preview the track in order to decide if you will decide to purchase it from the artist. All files downloaded should be deleted within 24 hours, and under no means redistributed. Now that we got that jargon outa the way, welcome to EDM Addict.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment