Sunday, March 29, 2009

WMC is over and my legs can't move




Winter Music Conference is pretty much over, and to say the least it was incredible. Saturdays ULTRA had to be the biggest crowd ever. The people were there in the masses and dancing in full force but Friday was definitely the better lineup. There were a lot of awesome performances at Ultra but these were the best in my opinion.... Rabbit in the Moon, Deadmau5, Roni Size Represents (Live), Richie Hawtin. I always enjoy music but when it comes with a great show it's even better. Every WMC is an amazing time and if you haven't gone, start planning and saving this year. I'm a little overwhelmed... and I can barely move my legs anymore.

Here are some tracks for your listening pleasure and expect a lot more in the upcoming days! There were so many awesome new tracks played and 2009 is going to be an amazing year for electronic music!

Loop De Ville feat Michelle Upton - The One (Butter Party Remix)
- hot house track

Platnum - Trippin - (Thomas Gold Remix) - Really vocal track. It's not his best but he is an awesome DJ and I will bring you some more great tunes from in the future. Keep an eye out for him!

David Amo, Julio Navas, Andrea Bertolini - Nervioso (Olivier Giacomotto Remix) - MiNiMaL

Dubfire - Ibadan - Quality Dubfire

Deadmau5 KILLED IT, and this track ROCKED THE CROWD! I am sure most of you have it but if you don't you best check yoself!!

Deadmau5 - Ghosts N' Stuff




OH! And did you hear about Paris Hilton at WMC?

No comments:

Post a Comment