Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm In Miami Bitch!



This is a blog post that goes out all of those people in Miami who all wore the same exact T-shirt, only a different color. I highly recommend anyone that if you DO go to Miami, you DON'T wear one of those shirts. It's a great song regardless and LMFAO has been working hard putting their stamp on anything they can make some money on. I have no problem with that as long as they keep producing some more bomb tracks.

I'm In Miami Bitch - LMFAO (Original)


I'm In Miami Bitch - LMFAO Cover 2

Roni Size is an amazing show and if you haven't seen one, I'd highly suggest checking this DnB DJ out. He put on one of the BEST shows at Ultra this year, undisputed. Here is a taste.

Roni Size - Dirty Beats


Now for some winning tracks from the 2009 IDMA! Source: http://HousePlanet.DJ

Pjanoo - Eric Prydz (Original Mix)
- Best UNDERGROUND DANCE Track of 2009.

Hide and Seek - Kyau and Albert - Best HiNRG/EURO Track. I chose to put up the club mix however the original track is the winner. Check it out!

Infinity 2008 - Guru Josh Project (Klaas Vocal Mix) - Best GARAGE/HOUSE Track. This is NOT the original track, but it's a great vocal mix.

In and Out of Love - Armin Van Buuren ft. Sharon Den Adel - Best PROG. HOUSE/TRANCE track.

Do you have any awesome photos you'd like to see on this blog? Drop us an e-mail, and I'll see if they're WORTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment