Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I bring the BEATS!


Today, I bring some INCREDIBLE tunes. I know they helped make my day a little better because I've been having a busy week. Too much to do and to little time to RELAX! The Afrojack remix is on fire and is a must listen and I am really impressed with Tigerskin's Heat as well. Please remember to support your favorite artists by buying their music. Till tomorrow...


Plump DJs - System Addict - This is a track I've had laying around for over a year and the other day I was checking out some old tunes and came across it. It's pretty sweet, I know some of you will appreciate it.

Afrojack - Inside the House 2009 (Gary Getthat Remix) - BOMB! Electro.

Spencer & Hill feat Felguk - Fingertips (Spencer & Hill Mix) - It's Electro and involves finger tips. Way cool.

Force One - Tchoko Tchaka(C Fontana Remix)
- House music with a funky African vibe. It's some different worth checking out.

Tigerskin- Heat (Original Mix) - This is an awesome Prog House song.... and by awesome I mean REALLY awesome. It has the Aphex Twin vibe and sends a shiver down your spine.


Download and Preview





CREEPER SONG OF THE MONTH
Hoxton Whores Ft. Frank Stafford - Wherever (DJ DLG RMX)
This song is so bad your ears might bleed.
Listen at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment