Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

It's WEDNESDAY, and today I have some more fresh tracks for you. I am still recovering from WMC, as dancing to the point of exhaustion often costs a heavy toll. It was worth every second though! I am still working hard on my newest House mix which I hope to have available for download in a few weeks.

First off, I wanted start out with Yin and Yang released not too long ago. They are both BOMBS you do not want to miss out on. Make sure you grab them both!

Wolfgang Gartner - Yin (Original Mix) - Electro House

Wolfgang Garter, Francis Preve - Yang (Original Mix) - Progressive House

Max Farenthide ft. Nicco - On and On (Radio Edit) - Electro. Lots of vocals. This song has definite potential to send shivers running down your spine.

Marco Bros - I hoop you up (dj pearl remix) - House

Yves Larock and Steve Edwards - Listen to the Voice Insaide (Houseshaker Mix) - There's a Yves fan in every crowd, so this one is for you.

Boy 8-bit - Bulbs Burn Out (Original Mix)
- Pretty cool track. No vocals.

Jayc ft. Nathan Thomas - Multiply (Original Mix) - Electro House



No comments:

Post a Comment