Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursdays cause Minimal damage


It's almost time to get paid, relax, and listen to some good music. Today is the first of a series of videos I will be posting from Ultra Music Festival. These HD Videos were taken by my friend Ramzi, and the Mau5 gave him props for taking such an awesome video at his main stage intro last year. I have a few good minimal tunes as well as some house. I ended up going to see, The Last House on the Left last night with some friends. I rarely ever go to movies but drinking would undue all the recovering I have done thus far, I still need a few days rest. This movie is INTENSE and is NOT for the weak of heart. I enjoy a good thriller, and it had me on the edge of my seat for a good hour. This isn't a movie blog, but if you like scary movies then this is definitly worth checkign out!

Javi Mula - Come On (Original Mix) - I liked this track and I know you will too. Electro House Club Banger.

City Zen - Luna (DJ Solovey Electro Remix) - Another hot electro track.

Steve Lawler - Distrait (Original Mix) - Minimal track. Worth checking out!

Tony Lizard - Tunnel (Original Mix) - House with a DARK minimal vibe. Super mario meets modern EDM?!

Green Velvet - Earthquaker (Original Mix)
- HOLY CRAP! Did you feel that?

Last bust not least, the long awaited track from Laidback Luke, Sebastian Ingrosso, Axwell, and Steve Angello - Leave the World Behind. I have been following it's release this past week and it came out to start April out proper. It's a great track but it's not THAT great. Let me know what you think.

Deadmau5 at Ultra 11


No comments:

Post a Comment